"I'm an early bird and I'm a night owl. So I'm wise and I have worms."
- Michael Scott
I don’t take myself too seriously. But that doesn’t speak for my work.
What I do
I teach myself applicable skills:
- I choose a skill I want or need to learn.
- I research basics and discover capabilities.
- I find leading experts to learn from and take notes.
- I find free and paid for tools available to me.
- I experiment and get my hands dirty.
Things I know
- PPC, specifically Google Ads (certified) & Facebook/Instagram Ads
- SEO strategies and metadata markup
- Visual content creation with Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and learning After Effects)
- Copy writing & editing articles, ads, pages, newsletters, etc.
- Analytics through Google and Facebook Business Manager or even email and survey analytics
- CMS, mostly WordPress
- HTML & CSS fundamentals
- Email Marketing strategy and execution
- Office & G Suite, of course
Work I've done
You’ll be able to see some visual work I’ve done below.
I spent a year with Esportz Network playing a leadership role and both managing and creating content. I’d edit at least a few articles a day, pair them with visual content, slap it on the site with proper metadata markups then promote the content through various social platforms.
Before that, I made an Instagram account dedicated to hip-hop music—Neaux Cap Collective.
I’ll be adding more content I’ve worked on soon, but for now you can enjoy Photoshopped images I had conveniently saved.